Dear White Parents of my Black Child’s Friends: I Need Your Help
The Danger of Teaching Children to be ‘Colorblind’
Use Your White Privilege to Fight Racism
Why Are White People So Bad At Talking About Race? with Robin DiAngelo
White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Backpack
21-day racial equity habit building challenge – amazing resources!!!
Eddie Moore (White Privilege Conference)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Anti-Racist Pedagogy
Educating for Equity: Anti-Racist Resources for Teachers
- Race Talk by Derald Wing Sue
- Why are all the black kids sitting together in the cafeteria?
- Waking Up White
- Racial Identity Models – these are attached and super interesting – there is also a white racial identity model that you should research. Basically, it’s important for individuals to explore their own racial identity development before delving deep into this work. I have learned so much in thinking about the latinx identity models shared here and my racial-ethnic identity development. It’s a fluid area of development that can slide back and forth along the continuums.
- Interesting higher ed folks to follow on social media who also have TED Talks
- Also worth following:
- Tim Wise, activist
- White Passing & Latinidad stuff (clearly an area of interest ;-))
How to Tell Someone They Sound Racist
Clark Doll Experiments
Mellody Hobson: Color Blind or Color Brave?
The Disturbing History of the Suburbs
Liberman’s “Eliminating Discrimination in Organizations: The Role of Organizational Strategy for Diversity Management”
A Trip to the Grocery Store: A story about white privilege
Are you racist? ‘No’ isn’t a good enough answer – Marlon James
I am NOT Black, You Are NOT White
When a man asks people to translate a hate message he has received, their response is unforgettable.
What kind of Asian are you?
2016 Spoken Word Poetry, “Islamophobia” by Rudy Francisco, Natasha Hooper, and Amen Ra
Beyond Belief: The Tabletop Illusion