Samples of student projects
- Scratch Animation or Games
- Minecraft Animation (MinecraftEdu is available ONLY in the MS computer lab). Students need to be able to use a screencast app and movie editing app.
- Animation https://www.animaker.com/ Watch the demo.
- See here to find out details about the free version.
- Stop Animation App for Chromebook (advertisement, celebrating,
- Adobe Sparks for 13 and older. This is a great tool to create graphics and video. Watch the overview here. (pay particular attention to Page and Video.
- Tour Builder– Watch this tutorial video to see the potential use in the project.
- Google Earth and Tour Builder. Watch for potential use here (note that it will be different with the new Google Earth
- Flip Animation (sign up required)
- Google Arts and Culture
- Google Earth or Google Maps
- www.lucidpress.com/ (sign-up required)– Download as PDF to print